Auction Simplified recommends that you take your time creating a condition report. Walk around the car as if you are a potential buyer and highlight the issues with a critical eye.
If you take the photos of the car first, it helps you identify any physical issues so when you create the CR they are fresh in your mind.
You should definitely drive the vehicle, we recommend also backing up into it final parking spot so that you also test reverse.
In this section we’re going to learn how to print window stickers for your vehicles running in Auction.
- Search for the vehicle you want to print a sticker for
- Scroll down and look on the right-hand side for The take action section
- You’ll notice there are various sticker types there such as print sticker print 4 x 6 and print barcode
- Choose the sticker you wish to print
- Once it’s displayed on the screen click the print icon
- To batch print simply go to your selling tab or inventory tab depending on the version you’re running
- Search for the criteria you were looking for such as vehicles running in a specific option
- Then click print stickers